Here at Vintage Rose Headquarters we are getting ready for the cold days and nights. With an Autumnal menu and cosy feel to The Tearoom you’re sure to feel the welcome and warmth here. With roasted squash and pumpkin dishes, with our speciality breads and hot warming casseroles and stews, jacket potatoes and home-made soups you can get out of the cold, wind or rain and enjoy our hospitality at great prices. Looking for something sweet enjoy our freshly baked scones and cakes and great flavoured coffees and teas.
We have re-introduced our Sunday Afternoon tea with pianist starting November 23 at £12.00 per person this allows each guest to enjoy two hours of elegant tea and music.
Our supper club nights are back on the menu each Friday evening in November and December. With a variety of cuisines on offer and an opportunity to bring your own booze, you can save the pounds in the run up to Christmas!
If you are thinking of what to buy a relative why not treat them to one of our gift vouchers, you can either purchase a gift voucher to your chosen value or a gift voucher for one of our Afternoon Teas. Contact us in The Tearoom to purchase.
Whatever you are doing wrap up warm and we hope to see you soon
North East Derbyshire
Join us at The Tearoom for our Christmas Evenings
• Spicy Meatballs served in a spicy tomato sauce topped with a poached egg
• Melon and crab meat salad
• King prawns in a garlic sauce with salad garnish
• Deep fried Calamari – Squid with salad
• Lamb Tagine served with olives,artichokes and vegetables
• Fish Tagine served with mixed peppers, preserved lemons, olives and vegetables
• Vegetarian Spanokapita – Greek filo pastry filled with mushrooms, feta cheese and spinach served with a salad garnish
• Pollo Romano – Butterfly breast of chicken stuffed with prawns, smoked salmon in a creamy wine and tomato sauce served with vegetables
• Beef Stefado – A Greek dish of beef cubes, shallots, red wine vinegar and tomato sauce served with a portion of rice
• Fruit Crumble and pouring cream
• Christmas cake and cheese
• Gateaux and cream
COFFEE AND MINTS
£22.95 BOOKABLE IN ADVANCE FRIDAY AND SATURDAYS IN DECEMBER 19.00 – 22.00 HOURS Telephone 07906 549694 or call into The Tearoom To Book your place(s)
We have enjoyed a great summer here at The Tearoom and have now introduced our Autumnal look, together with a great new menu.
We always love to use seasonal produce and ingredients and are delighted that you have enjoyed our food so far.
We have now introduced our supper nights this November and have also opened up our bookings for any Friday evening in November. So please get in touch and call into The Tearoom any Tuesday to Sunday to book your place(s)
Here is the menu
Friday Nights are Bistro Nights
Dates to be pre-booked only please
Friday November 14, 21& 28
Harrira soup: A spicy Moroccan chickpeas, lentil and pasta soup served with bread and butter.
Our home-made spring rolls: Crab meat, prawns, fresh herbs and seasoning served with a salad garnish.
Our home-made falafel: chickpeas fritter served with pickled vegetables, yoghurt and mint dressing.
Lamb Tagine: A North African dish of slowly cooked lamb in a delicious sauce of apricots, prunes and sesame seeds.
Pollo Dijon: A butterfly chicken breast cooked in a creamy, mustard, wine sauce served with mushrooms and dill accompanied with mixed vegetables.
Beef Bourginion A delicious beef French stew cooked in red wine and demi glacé and shallots served with our sweet potato mash.
A selection of desserts on each night to choose from
£19.95 Per Person
Bring your own wine £2 Corkage
BOOKINGS IN ADVANCE PLEASE BOOK NOW!
Call into The Tearoom in Cliffe Park Callywhite Lane DRONFIELD S18 2XP or Telephone us on 07906549694